The Lambda Scholarship Foundation is a Canadian registered charity. Lambda aims to:
- create graduate and undergraduate university scholarships to further research pertaining to Two-spirit, lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer, questioning, plus (2SLGBTQ+) and queer, trans, Black, Indigenous, people of colour (QTBIPOC) studies
- advance education that fights against oppression and discrimination
- mobilize knowledge across academic and non-academic communities
- support 2SLGBTQ+ and QTBIPOC in their academic pursuits through establishing networking opportunities in academic and non-academic settings
Apply for a Lamda Foundation scholarship or award by directly contacting any of our participating universities.
- DonatePlease help us create a welcome legacy of knowledge, education and leadership in lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) issues and human rights. Donations in any amount are welcome.Learn about other ways to donate here.